Happy Hump Day! Every Wednesday I welcome ya’ll into my Kitchen! We’ll call it the “What’s cookin’? Wednesday” series! I’ll share a recipe right here! 4th of July is just a few days away I wanted to share a quick and delicious fruit tart recipe with you! Fun fact: I love to cook, bake, and try different recipes but I don’t like to spend too much time in the kitchen. So quick recipes are my jam around here and this Fruit Tart was so quick and easy!
I have always loved fruit tarts they are delicious and fairly healthy! When I tried this recipe it was muah *chefs kiss* SO good! So give it a try and let me know what you think! Tag me on your socials if you made it!
Festive Fruit Tart Recipe
Ingredients for Crust
- – 1 Pack Honey Graham Crackers (Approx 10-15 Crackers)
- – 1 Cup Almonds
- – 8 tablespoons butter melted
Ingredients for Filling
- – 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- – 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- – 8 Ounce of Cool Whip
- – 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Fresh Fruit: (Since we’re doing 4th of July themed tart I’m going to include Strawberries and Blueberries only
Steps for Crust
– Preheat oven to 350°
– Put graham crackers and almonds in a grinder until turned into crumbs
– mix the graham cracker and almond crumb mixture into the melted butter
– Place the mixture into a pan and press down
– Bake until slightly browned for 5-7 minutes
Steps for Filling
- – Mix Cream Cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy
- – Mix in Cool Whip and Vanilla extract
- – Spread the mixture evenly on the prepared crust and top with strawberries & blueberries
The thing I love most about fruit tarts is that you can make them colorful and festive for any kind of holiday depending on your fruit selection and presentation. A cool and crispy dessert with fresh fruit is perfect for summer days!